Thursday, August 13, 2009

CHOPPED IT OFF!!

BEFOREs AFTERs








































Is it just me, or does it get hotter every summer?? Well between kids constantly pulling my hair out (mostly on accident because it was so long) and the heat, I finally CHOPPED it OFF! Ironically I was really enjoying my long hair and doing all sorts of fun hair styles and different things to it but I have loved it short too! It's amazing how much it cools off when you don't have that extra foot and half of hair! The best part is that Brent LOVES IT!! Anyway, most of you have seen the wicked picture of it short or seen me in person so this isn't any new news. What do you think?

11 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

I love it! You are so brave, idk if I could do it. It was so good to see you on Saturday. You are gorgeous and your kids are darling.

Delight said...

I love it!

Cori said...

I love it, Kathryn! So cute. I just cut mine off, too. Much easier...

Jen said...

I love it!! You are so stinkin cute!!

our cute puppies said...

You're so cute you can pull off any style!
Can't wait to see ya Tuesday

The Roberts Family said...

i do love it!!! you look good in anything!! i miss you guys! cant wait to see you :) i hope you guys got your invitations!

Sarah said...

It looks great Kathryn!
Thank you again for teaching me how to cut Elizabeth's hair. I cut it yesterday and it is very cute. She even let me do her bangs.

We miss you!

Alicia Phelps said...

Wow! It looks great! Did Camille cut your hair for you? I need a new cut too. My mom took all the girls to her profesional stylist but his technique really didn't look good on my hair. It needs fixed really bad.

Shillene Hancock said...

WOW Kathryn~!!! What a FUN HAIR CUT for you to have :D ~ Niiiiice for a change! Loved reading your stories about Camping ~ Hope Mason's is feeling more like top notch soon! We LOVE you All, Such A Incredible Eternal Family you have~!

Brianne said...

I LOVED your long hair but after seeing it cut shorter I LOVE it short too. You could probably shave your head and still look stinkin' cute although, I wouldn't recommend it. Very cute!

Spencer and Amy said...

So Cute!! I did the same thing last winter and I love having it short. It's so nice when you have little ones and during the Summer when it is so hot. You look so sassy!