Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Home improvements!

We LOVE our home and area! The only room I wasn't happy with when we moved was our bedroom. It was yellow and I just wasn't diggn it. Our closet was TINY, esp compared to our last one. So we have done some improvements! I am obsessed with horizontal stripes and distressed furniture so did BOTH in our master bedroom LOVING IT so far!! Brent, being the AMAZING handy man that he is, knocked out our closed wall and is getting close to finishing it! It is going to be so much bigger and I am SO EXCITED!!!

Yellow room
  New and IMPROVED ROOM!!!!!......so far

 Brent working on the closet. This was a major reconstruction he is learnign and doing totally on his own!!! He even had to re position some trusses...don't tell any of your contractor friends!

3 comments:

US said...

I love love love the new room. SO cute. And fun! Gotta love pinterest!

Nikaela said...

This is looking so beautiful!

Justin and Camille said...

I can't wait to see all this in person some day! Looks amazing.