Sunday, December 28, 2008

Must have his hugs, kisses & Butter

Goodbyes

Lately Porter Must have his hugs and kisses from us when we leave. I don’t know how it is when I leave. When Brent leaves and forgets to give Porter his hugs and kisses Porter runs to the door or the garage and is so sad saying “ I need hugs and kisses from daddy!” The few times my phone worked I made Brent come back to say goodbye properly. I keep reminding him that he is not to leave without it. Porter is fine as long as he gets to say goodbye right. He gives the BEST BIGGEST hugs. We love them!

Can you say BUTTER?!!

I caught this little sneak with the bread and a little butter. He pulled it down off the counter and decided he’d take matters into his own hands. Only a little butter on the floor, but he wasn’t too happy when I scrapped most of it off his bread. I’m just glad I found it before he started eating it…YUCK! Kids are so funny!

No comments: