Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Twilight Date

Camille and Justin joined us for our date to see 'Twilight' FINALLY! I have been so excited. It was a good movie too! I was trying to compare it to the book the whole time so I want to go see it again, but I think it was pretty good. Brent even liked it. It was fun to have him there and after asking questions about everything. When I read the book I kept him up on what was going on, but obviously didn't give him every detail so he had some questions. It was fun! We then went to eat at In and Out (the diner scene made us all kinda want Hamburgers) and then Christmas shopping. What a FUN NIGHT!! I LOVE DATE NIGHT!!!

3 comments:

Bobe Turnage said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexa Mae said...

that sounds like a super fun night!! chellis went with me to the movie and he liked it too. it was so much better the 2nd time. and i heard its even better than that the 3rd and 4th. did ya get all you christmas shopping done?? hey can you make my blog into a book? i clicked on that link and saw your pic. what are the details?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. I'm a slacker at this blogging stuff. Your family is so cute. It's good to "see" you again!