Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Goodbye home...

It's about time to say goodbye to our 1st home. We got to watch it go from dirt to a beautiful little 1230 sq ft home. It was just what we needed with our little family of 4. We moved here Nov of 06 when Porter was only 8months old. Mason then joined our family a year later. Brent has done an amazing job on the landscape as you can see or have seen and with help from Camille I decorated the inside to make it ours. Actually our dream of the perfect home is pretty much the same so we agreed on most everything. We've met some wonderful people, that will hopefully be lifelong friends, that we are sad to leave. We are off to a new adventure though and are so excited. We found a new home and are just about done with all of the paperwork so pictures and details to come.

Goodbye HOME!!

The amazing fire pit/fireplace Brent built with beautiful rocks leading up to it. Those steps rocks alone have memories attached. SHHH...we gathered all of them on a few of our camp outs. Aren't they perfect?!

Nice big kitchen that I LOVED! It opened up to the Family room!

Family room with nice vaulted ceiling, no TV just a projector

Our bedroom!
I may put more pictures up of this house for the sake of memories, this is MY journal after all right?!

6 comments:

Makenzie Iorg said...

Kathryn, that's so exciting that you're moving, but a little sad. I don't suppose your moving any closer to me...

Jenelle said...

I'm glad you documented this. I can't read your text very well. love you.

Brianne said...

I am sad you guys are leaving. I most likely wont see you again before you leave so good luck with everything!

Alicia Phelps said...

What?!? I didn't know you already found a new home! Where is it? I hope it is closer. :) That must be so hard to let go of such a beautiful house that you build yourself. Have you sold it already?

Brimhall Bunch said...

I'm sooo sad you are moving but, happy that you found an awesome new home closer to Brent's job! Keep in touch!!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

We're about to say goodbye to our first home too. Where are you guys moving too? You're house was beautiful. Are you excited to do it all over again to the new one?