Monday, June 1, 2009

Spoiled Moms

Brent knows just what I need when Mothers Day comes around...a pedicure! Fortunately, Ashley and Kristen gave Mom a certificate to get a pedicure so it turned into a much needed "girls day out". It's no fun to go spoil yourself on your own so it was really fun going with the girls! I love this family I married into to. I couldn't have asked for better in-laws! Our fun day consisted of pedicures and lunch together. My feet and stomach were in heaven sharing it all with the best company! Thanks for a great day Brent, sisters, mom and grandma! I had a blast!

We ate at this fantastic pita place (I think it was called Pita Jungle?) YUM YUM
Here's the whole clan!

Mom and I enjoying our pedicures together! :)
This was so fun, Kristen, Ashley and Launi all brought their little girls. What a fun mommy and daughter date. I was AMAZED at how well they sat throughout the pedicure! Those little ones actually looked like they were enjoying themselves. I'm sure one day I will LOVE having a girl to spoil and take with me to these fun girl dates, but for now it's nice to just have a little ME time and take a break. :)

And now for the main event...
the reason you have all continued reading this post.....

Drum roll please......

Presenting our beautiful toes.....



2 comments: