Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mason...the entertainer!

Mason is constantly cracking me up! He loves to get a laugh out of anyone. While Porter has been gone to school all day we get to spend a lot of time together. He doesn't ever stop talking and says the darndst things! One of his specialties is his many faces. He is constantly freezing in a silly positions with funny faces. The other day as dad was in the office with him doing his PPI and I was in the kitchen making dinner and I just heard Brent laughing and laughing. As I listened closer I heard daddy asking Mason to show him another funny face, and another. As we get closer to his birthday I can't believe how much he has grown and what a helpful happy boy he is. He and Porter are so close and love to play together. (Almost) Every time I ask him to do something or help me out his response is "ok! Ya SURE mom!". And he is constantly making me feel good "Mommy you look so pretty". He's great with my clients too, after Ive finished their hair he tells them how pretty they are and they just love it! I am so grateful for him in our family!












No comments: