Saturday, November 26, 2011

School

We are all very much in school these days. I can't believe it but Porter is now in kindergarten at Eagle Harmony College Prep. We are really liking the school! They use love and logic and really focus on character building. Porter has done really well and I'm amazed every day he comes home with school work, listening to him read and doing homework for him that he does so well with.

Mason is in his first year of Preschool and we are doing a preschool co-op. Me and 3 other moms take a month and teach our kids using the learning box. I took the first month and even though it adds a little stress to my life I loved teaching Mason and his friends. It was fun to see how good he is at so many things. He picks things up so quickly and is so much fun to do different activities and crafts with.

Daddy just started his MBA and is doing really well. He is only gone Thursday nights and is so good at prioritizing his time and making sure we all have time with him. He is also Cub Master and is usually busy with that on Wednesdays but it makes me and the boys excited about scouts in a few years

As for me I get to learn everyday from my boys. Constantly working on being a better mom. Ive been having fun doing projects around the house, sewing curtains, skirts, painting walls, furniture and learning from my many mistakes. I thought it appropriate to share this suitcase cake my friend helped me learn how to make with fondot for my sisters going away party as she left to....you guessed it...school. :)





No comments: