Tuesday, June 26, 2012

SOOO...........We moved to Oregon!!

So....we moved to Beaverton Oregon and couldn't be happier! I know this is cruel but I read people on facebook complaining about the heat and am SO HAPPY I'm not there in AZ suffering in it!! Give me about 8months and I'm sure I'll be cold to the bone but so far it's amazing!! The best part is that our boys are outside playing 95% of the time they're awake! LOVE THAT!! We have been here over 2months and still haven't put up our TV! How cools is that?!!

Before we left Brent's sister's threw us a going away party! It was AWESOME! The food was great and we had lots of people come and say goodbye. I think the coolest part was the cake they had for us! It said "So you're moving.....who gives a CRAP?" Even had a roll of tp added to it! Too funny!
 We've enjoyed the outdoors a lot since we've been here! The weather is just so nice! Make sure to stretch before going!

 Eric came to visit!! So fun!
 We;ve also really gotten in to Legos since we got here! We love building and creating!
 Love being outside on the swings
 We practice our spelling with SCRABBLE Cheez-its

 For Porter's bday we went to skateworld! 
 Since the boys are always outside we bought a trampoline and we, along with all the neighborhood kids love it


So to summarize...we moved AND we LOVE IT HERE!!!!

1 comment:

Justin and Camille said...

I GOTTA Come hang out sometime!! SOME DAY! Looks like you are home! Love you guys!