Thursday, September 6, 2012

One on One time!

So we have really tried spending some one on one time with each child each month and we love it. Brent and I take turns or take a child out together every month. Especially since it seems like most of my time is spent taking care of Bennett or catching up on house stuff while he's sleeping I felt this was so important! We have had some really fun time too! I took Porter out first. We went to a cupcake shop and then hung out at the toy store! I love this guy! He is so thoughtful, helpful and wants so much to be good!

Next I took Mason out for a date. We picked up lunch and Mc Donalds and then had a picnic together. We talked, looked at lilly pads and raced leaves down the river! We had a fun time Just me and Mason! I remembered to get some pictures this time! Love you Bud! He really loves making people laugh and his "heart is so full of love"! He loves collecting little things, others might call trash. A happy meal was perfect with a little toy inside





As for Bennett...We're on a date all day long EVERYDAY!! He is such a happy baby and we all LOVE to make him laugh! He absolutely loves is big brothers and they love him!! He is growing so fast and I can't get enough of this sweetie!!

Brent has taken the boys out to lunch and up to where he works and had fun as well. I just wasn't there so no pics or details. But he is such a good daddy and every one of these boys ADORE him!!

1 comment:

Nikaela said...

Oh my goodness that smile on Bennett is to die for!! Great job on the dates. You are incredible parents!