Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mason's recent obsessions

Here are Mason's most recent obcessions;

Soap- Getting on the counter and pushing soap onto his hand and then rubbing it into his hair, I'm constantly giving him a shower in the kitchen sink (so soap, water ad he LOVES washing his hands!!!)



Shoes- Trying on my shoes, well not just shoes but particularly my High heels and especially the colorful yellow ones I got

Naps-Porter was the hardest child to put to bed for naps or night time bed. Mason on the other hand is an angel when it comes to going to bed. When the time comes to go "nigh night" he will actually ask to go to bed. We will bring him into his room (actually, lately he's been choosing to sleep in the guest room) with his blankey and pacifier and he will practically jump out of my arms and into his crib. Then after singing his song as I walk out we play a little game.
Me- " ok Night night Mason, Love you"
Mason- " Night night, love you"
Me- "Love you too"
Mason- "Love you too"
Me- "love you more"
Mason - "Love you more"
Me- "love you Night night"
Mason- "Love you, Night night"

I sure love our little game!!

Copy Cat- talking, copying anything we say including saying prayers! So cute! He does a great job!

No comments: