Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brotherly Love

I'm so glad I captured this picture. (don't ask me why Porter's shirt is off...) It was so sweet. We were getting back to our house late one night and although Mason is the better sleeper Porter is the one who almost ALWAYS falls asleep in the car at night. I looked back and saw this sweet shot and by the time we got home Mason was still holding on to his brothers passed out hand. This just shows how much Mason loves his brother! These two love playing, wrestling, copying, sharing, taking toys away, giving hugs and kisses. I love when they have to apologize to each other. Not because they did something they weren't supposed to, but because they forgive each other so quickly say sorry and my favorite the hug or usually hugs! They are immediately friends again and ready to play!

I love these boys and all the energy and love they bring into our home. I love so much that they are friends and love each other.

2 comments:

tHe ApPeLs said...

aww thats so cute!!

Michelle said...

I remember you telling me about this occurring... It really it so sweet! Also it is amazing what we can learn or be reminded from the little ones... their quickness to forgive and love once more.