Monday, May 10, 2010

FUN

Well Porter got through a season of soccer. It was quite a season for us. He was a little young and I thought he would eventually get used to it and the kids and play but never happened. It was fun feeling like a soccer mom but he never actually got out and played. This picture was about as close as it got...when daddy was out reffing. There was a few times at practice he got into it but quickly reverted to his shy self. I guess as a mother I really can't just do everything for them. It killed me that he wasn't having fun out there with new friends but I realized more than ever that I just need to be his biggest fan, whatever it is he chooses to do or not to do. Hope I can remember that lesson. He is such a sweet boy and I love him so much.
Here Porter was really excited about making EVERYTHING into a train. Often used rope but wasn't always necessary. As you can see the scooter has been snugly placed in the back of the tracker that is tied to his bike. Quite creative!
These boys really love going to MamaZelle's house. They ask to go all the time and have a great time there. Jumping on the trampoline is just one of the many activities they enjoy there.
Grandma's is another fun place, their cousins live there too which make it fun! Mason is enjoying a horse ride ( I think this is a toy around when brent was young...don't quote me on that though...)
HAHA, this cracks me up. mason's got funny faces and funny poses that can give me good laugh anytime

No comments: