Monday, May 10, 2010

SNOW!!

We wanted to take the boys to the snow this winter, so we did just that. Brent had some points to stay in the hotel for free (from the traveling he's been doing with work) so we went to Flagstaff! We broke down and bought some of the essentials. we got the boys gloves and hats and borrowed the rest. We had fun building a snow man (or should I say elongated woman). The boys didn't mind the snow as much as I thought they would. The hotel was fun to stay in and we made sure to get some delicious chinese one night.


On the way home we stopped by Sedona. We took the Pink Jeep tour trail. A family with all this testosterone, off roading is a MUST...ok I LOVED it too!


We stopped by Jerome as well to pick up a bookshelf we found off craigslist and I think Brent found his new favorite town in Arizona. I had been there before with my family to do puppet shows but it was all new to him. It's a town on a cliff. Really quite incredible.

No comments: