Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Renaissance Festival!

HAHA ok this is from like March?? IDK! My sister got some 2 for 1 renaissance tickets so Brent and I went with her and Heidi. It was fun? (yes that is a question mark) I say it like that because it was a fun thing to hang out with Jen, Heidi and Hubby, however I don't know if they just totally mock and over exaggerate the time period but it was all very crud humor and everything was hanging out. (you know what I mean) There was a group of women that sang beautiful and looking at all the cool stuff was fun too. Mixed feelings I guess. Here are some pictures....
backpack buddies :)

Jen, Me and Heidi strut'n our stuff...

5 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

fun! i should put pictures from our renaissance festival trip up! :) i never got around to it.

Brimhall Bunch said...

I totally agree about 'everything hanging out'! The last time we went was about 10 yrs ago and haven't gone back for the that reason. Pretty sad they need to dress like that.

Steph said...

Renaissance Festival is fun! There are always crazy people there! Did you watch a Joust?

Spencer and Amy said...

How fun! I think the last time I went was in 6th grade for a field trip, but I remember having fun :)

The Owens said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!