Friday, April 3, 2009

Where oh Where will we be?

This is such an exciting time in our lives! Brent will be graduating VERY SOON!! YEAH!!! He's worked so hard and done a lot of make-up work with his accident that happened a year ago on the 19th. I can't believe it's been that long. Well anyway, he's been applying all over and so far has had 2nd interviews at a few different places both here and in California. It'll be sad to leave this wonderful ward, neighborhood and (if we go out of state) our families. Iv'e grown somewhat accustom to the small town open spaces! I am just now (as of a couple months ago) taking advantage hiking CG mountain on a regular basis. I love taking the kids out for a quick quad ride or enjoying a nice long one with Brent. Our favorite babysitter is right next door and is almost ALWAYS available. It's also so very exciting though not knowing where until weeks before, and to embark on a new adventure! So far where ever we have lived has been a favorite as long as we are together. New places to see, people to meet, beauty to admire and fun to be had. The only question is "where oh where will that place be?".......You'll know as SOON as I do!

7 comments:

Brimhall Bunch said...

I'm excited for you and Brent but man I will miss you!

Jen said...

that is fun for you guys!! good luck! can't wait to hear where it will be!

The Scotts said...

Hope it's in Cali so I can come visit!

The Scotts said...

Also congrats to Brent on graduating YAY!!!!

Steph said...

Fun! New experiences are exciting!!!

The Owens said...

I am way excited for you!! Jealous! HAHA - but sad too..... I will totally miss you guys!

Brianne said...

I've been in denial that you guys are leaving so that's why its taken so long for me to comment on this post but I am coming to terms with it. We seem to be loosing all the good active people in the ward. What are we going to do without you guys!? I am excited for you to embark on new adventures and am looking forward to reading about them. Gotta love the blogging world.