Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beautifying my home

My crafty side has really come out more. Not that I'm the best at it, I just want to do crafts more and more! It's way fun and so far has been cheap!

This was a boring black frame I mod podged to add color to my bed room (Ive got to reattatch the buttons that Mason pulled off

My sister-in-laws, Kristin and Ashley, and I got together and had fun Mod Podging Letters one day! It was way fun to hang out!!
This is really cute in Masons room. Especially since his walls are still white. Can't wait to paint those walls. And now I know what my color scheme will be! (It looks better in person)

I've loved these canisters in my kitchen! However they didn't match my red black and white color scheme in there so I prettied them up a bitWhat do you think?

6 comments:

tHe ApPeLs said...

super cute stuff!! and your family is way cute!

Joyzelle said...

Looks great. I love to see how creative you are getting. My favorite are your decorated canisters.

Cori said...

SO cute! Love the canisters - what a great idea!

Callie Proffitt Christiansen said...

I love love love those canisters. I would have done something awful like try to paint them. Those are so much cuter.

The Roberts Family said...

i love it! its all so cute!!!

Brianne said...

That was a great idea decorating your canisters. Who would have thought? Love them.