Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Science Year begins (since we have the annual pass to science centers). Kimree, my youngest sister, stayed the night at our house for a few days so we had some fun activities planned. We went swimming, she got to watch her Olsen twin movies and we went to the Az Science Center. Brent works accross the street, literally, so we will be going back ofter. We had a good time learning, building, listening, watching and growing. Here are some of the fun things we did.


I'm loving the legs boys. Of course Masons immitating his brother

Yep, this is what kids at work look like. Sitting on the job....nice boys ;)

Without meaning to I got a great shot of what Mason does all day. Copies those around him!! It cracked me up when I was looking through these pictures because of course there Mason is back there copying Kimree. This is what he does all day. He follows Porter around copying him. Love that kid!!

Sweet Porter just may be an archedect one day....wait a minute is that really my child. Standing by a perfectly good building to demolish and not taking action??...wait for it...wait for it...

POW!...there's my boy I know and love. :)

No comments: