Thursday, February 26, 2009

Attached!!

Have I mentioned how much my boys are ATTACHED? Not just to me, Porter to his cars and Mason to his Blankly. Porter always has 2-6 cars in his hand at all times. He goes to bed with handfuls of them and then drives them till he falls asleep. Whatever makes him feel happy and secure.
It seems as of late Mason has also built an attachment to something; his blankly!! He loves carrying it around and cuddling with it! It's quite adorable. I didn't realize HOW attached he was till Kristen, my sister-in-law, watched him one night and reported that when she put him to bed he was crying and crying. She had just put his blankly in the dryer since Mason had dragged it into the dog water. So thinking maybe that was why he was crying she pulled it out of the dryer and gave it to him and he went right to sleep. I had just never put him to bed with out it so I didn't realize the scene he would make with out it.

No comments: