Thursday, February 26, 2009

Horseback Riding


A friend I work out with invited us to a play day with her horses. We invited Camille, Brayden and Logan to come out with us. I expected us to go and her take them in little circles, which would have been great don't get me wrong, but this was so much more fun!! She showed us mom's how to lead the horse around with a child on the her kid saddle and then Saddled up another so that we could ride them ourselves. We all had a blast. It's been a while since Camille and I have been on a horse so it made us a little giddy getting to ride them, especially when we got them going a little faster. Porter really liked being so high riding that tall horse. Mason LOVED it! First I took him and porter and then I hopped on with Mason. After a little while I thought we were done, Mason let me know otherwise...he did not have plans to get off the horse any time soon. I didn't think he would be the one that loved it so much!! She made a little "jail" for the boys not riding with all sorts of fun toys and they were loving that too.

"Faster girl!"

All by himself (well I was spotting him and leading the horse)...what a big boy!!

Mason LOVED riding the horse!! He did NOT want to get off!!
After riding horses they got to play in the COOL backyard!!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

it looks like so much fun!!!! .... by the way sorry i could not go tonight! i got out of work late. but we do need to get together sometime. i miss you guys

Joyzelle said...

Looks like too much fun. I think
Dad and Kimree will both be soooo jealous.

The Owens said...

That looks so fun!!