Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cousin time

February was the month of playing with cousins. One week Drayton and Peyson came to play Monday-Wednesday, then the following week we went over to Brayden and Logan's house Thursday-Saturday. Needless to say I did not get a lot of stuff done, but since I didn't plan on it and had set that time aside to have fun with the kids we had a BLAST!! Since I didn't have a car that would fit all four kids with car seats we stayed home and played out side on the our new swing set and played games and made cookies and valentines heart cards for mommy and daddy. All four were sick for part of it but it wasn't too bad at all. Over at the Stevens they had a community park very close so we went there a few times, rode bikes and played the Wii. The kids all had a great time and the best part is they all slept like angels. Thank goodness for good sleepers. I am relieved and quite impressed that I didn't lose it once!! The kids just played so well together I didn't have to. Thanks for playing with us cousins...COME AGAIN!!!

Mason and Peyson sharing a bean bag

Here they all are watching Word World while I clean the house and cook dinner. What good kids!!!

No comments: