Thursday, February 26, 2009

Curtis Family Pix

So I don't know why I never showed off these great pictures done by my cousin Stephanie, so here they are. This is my family in November. No one was pregnant and everyone still lives here so we are in the picture. It really worked out well!! There's the original Mom, Dad, 7 girls and 3 boys and then we have one wonderful daughter-in-law and 2 son-in-laws. There are now 6 grand kids; 5boys and the youngest is a sweet girl. Additions are always so fun and exciting. The dynamics of the family is constantly changing and we learn a lot from each other. I love you all!!!

This one is my favorite of all of us.
(Arabela, Ammon, Nikaela, Michelle, Joyze, Lynette, Jared, Camille, Brayden, Justin, Logan, Mason, Porter, Brent, Kathryn, Slade, Mom/Joyzelle, Kimree, Dad/Jon and Jenelle)


And here is all of us girls attempting to be HOTTIES! :)

1 comment:

The Roberts Family said...

I LOVE them!!! so cute!!... i miss you guys!