Thursday, May 12, 2011

Food storage

AWWWWEEE (sung in a high angelic tone)
Glorious TRUCK! Tell me those buckets werent an inspiration to get! LOL
What fun I'm having gathering food storage!! I've been working on what I need and then Brent gave me a budget to work with and then the fun began! We, the boys and I, spent about 3 hours shopping for this stuff yesterday! Good thing I had Brent leave his truck! I found a place called Honeyville Farms in Chandler and had a great time sampling food and finding great stuff to add to my food storage! They had cheddar cheese I was able to try and it was DELICIOUS!! I'm so excited to have that in our food storage!
There's more to do than just eat this stuff! Here, Porter will demonstrate
Here we are at costco. I got a pretty good work out pushing this beast of a cart around!



No comments: