Monday, September 22, 2008

Cousins!

The four of us cousins with our 6 boys (Camille, Brayden, Logan was down for a nap, Alicia, Tanner, Delight, Tate, Kathryn, Mason, Porter)
Two friends joined us with their boys. 9 boys between the 6 moms
Mason and Tate meeting and playing together with a little help from their moms






I grew up with my cousins, and of course sisters, as my best friends. Delight came into town recently with her little boy Tate (who is 5 weeks younger than Mason) and Alicia just had Tanner (who is 6weeks here), so we all got to hang out. It was quite a party, there were 6 little boys (Brayden, Porter, Logan, Mason, Tate and Tanner) between the 4 of us girls (Camille, Delight, Alicia and I). We got some good pictures but I don't think everyone was awake at one time, with that many naps it was impossible. The boys had so much fun playing with each other and we got to talk for hours! It's always nice to catch up. Porter absolutely loved holding baby Tanner.

2 comments:

Joyzelle said...

Sure glad you got together!

Alicia Phelps said...

It was so much fun to play with you again! I hope we can do it again soon! I can't believe how fast your boys have grown! They are so cute! I loved it when Porter decided to climb through the doggie door. What a funny boy! We love you all!