Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally...Family Pictures by Nikaela!

Well I've needed to start blogging for a while now, what better time than after I have some great family pictures to show off. Nikaela is an Amazing photographer. We had a lot of fun taking these pictures. The session was unlike any family pictures I've taken. We'd drive around and stop to take pictures at interesting places she picked out with her artistic eyes. They turned out beautiful! Thanks Nikaela!

Porter and Mason are adorable. These pictures show their personalities off perfectly.





SOO CUTE!! I love my boys. They are so adventurous!













"All because we fell in love"


Ok ok, enough with the family photos :)


Click here to go to Nikaela's site and check out more of her beautiful work.

2 comments:

Joyzelle said...

Awesome - beautiful family!!!
One of my very favorites

Alicia Phelps said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I really want to ask Nikaela to take family pictures for us too, She does such an amazing job!