Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mason LOVES that bunny!


We go over to the Curtis home once a week and the boys just love the newest addition to the family...their bunny. It's so soft and fun to follow. Mason just cuddles up to it like it's his blankey. Well, the other day I went to my car to get the diaper bag and when I came back in Mason was in the cage with the bunny. He fit. I took a picture with my phone and sent it to people. Heidi pointed out that you can tell your a mother when you go for the camera before your child...so true

3 comments:

Joyzelle said...

OK I will send you that picture!

Ammon Curtis said...

So that is how you women make it through the day without strangling the children! You are awesome Kathryn!

Joyzee-bug said...

i LOVE u blog news!!!! ur kids r so cute!!!!!!!