Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brotherly love

A little one-on-one before going to bed.




I have loved having 2 boys, ok so 3 counting Brent. I must admit I'm a bit of a tomboy. I've always loved going out and doing the guy things. Sports, quading, camping, shooting anything active and outdoorsy. It will be so much fun to enjoy all that with my boys. It's so fun to watch them play together. Porter has always had such a love for Mason, gentle and loving, yet obviously older who know what is his and what he wants. He is great at making Mason happy, sharing, entertaining him or adjusting his play to fit little Mason. this picture illustrates this perfect. Porter LOVES that bike. Anything that has wheels really...esp that bike and all his cars. Well Mason loves to do what big brother is doing, oft times following him around the house and becomes Porters guiny pig. We've found them getting into something together and there is Mason smothered in vasoline or Viccs Vapor rub or poop all over his face, body and hair, but sure enough has a BIG grin on his face. Porter on the other hand knows he's in trouble, but you can't help but smile or laugh when there Mason is so happy just to be with his big brother and doing what he's doing. So back to the bike...here you can see that Mason grabs on, Porter will slow down for him to do that, and continue in a slower speed for him. Mason then crawls along, holding onto the bike, around the house. Once Mason let's go, Porter will stop and wait for him to grab on and off they go again. Two peas in a pod. I love that they have so much fun together.





4 comments:

Joyzelle said...

Love it!

Brianne said...

Its awesome that Porter plays so well with Mason. I am so jealous. Its very rare to find my boys playing nicely together. My days consist of breaking up fight after fight. You are so lucky.

Jen said...

that is too cute!! i love when they play well together!

Alicia Phelps said...

Your boys are so adorable! I was so happy that I got to see them when we all got together. Porter was so cute with Tanner!