Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Creativity

Here I am improving my much needed creative skills. For our ward's 'Souper Saturday' We could sign up to make these spelling out family. I already had the letter for OLSEN up on my wall. I learned how to do it and got to help a couple people with theirs and it was just so much fun I had to do it. I FINALLY went over to scrapbook night with the girls and ended up doing my letters. Again, it was so fun! and this is how it turned out. It's supposed to match my greenish family room. I was over at Jen's till 2am talking with her...time flies when you're having a good time.

While I was there Brent text me and said "the number of kids I want just went up by one". I was pretty excited considering he usually texts me to say the opposite. We were actually in the negatives before he sent that last one. Thank goodness. I asked him why when i got home (yes he was still up at 2 AM!!) and he said Mason slept the whole time and Porter was just really cute and went to bed pretty good.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Those look super cute up there! and it was fun! I am glad you came!

Delight said...

I am so impressed! Those are adorable! Can you teach me how to do it even though I'm in Ohio? Did you use paper? I want to make some for my family room!

Brimhall Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brimhall Bunch said...

Man I can't believe I left early and missed the party:( Your letters turned out super cute!

Brianne said...

I love your letters. It looks like you had a fun time with them and now they have personality. Yeah!