Thursday, October 9, 2008

My little man and my BIG helper

Porter...my little man and BIG helper. I've never been one to be afraid of, or get grossed out with bugs, but now that I have someone else to do the job I will gladly give it up. Anytime I see a bug I call for Porter who is more than happy to take care of it for me. He knows the drill well. If it's a cricket or grasshopper, and he's alive, catch it and feed to our pet tarantulas. If it's anything else grab a wad of toilet paper, squish, throw into the toilet and flush. He does such a good job. THANKS PORTER!

Our little pets can eat quite a bit. It's a fun activity for Porter and daddy to grab their 'bug catching gear' and together catch as many crickets or/and grasshoppers as they can
. Then Porter gets the pleasure of dropping them into the terrarium. Mason is sure to be joining them soon, as you can see. Thanks guys!



1 comment:

Brianne said...

That is so cute that he takes care of the bugs for you. My boys just stand there and watch them crawl away. If I tell them to get the bug they just pretend to do it but they dont really.