Sunday, October 12, 2008

Porter's Project



Saturday Daddy took Porter over to Home Depot to the work on a their free kids craft. They get all the material, an apron, goggles and little badges when they complete a project (kind of like in scouts). Brent got some great pictures of him working on his little planter box. Notice that as he is working he has his tongue out so he concentrate. He gets that from MamaZelle (my mom). It's so funny what passes down from generation to generation. The break was so nice for me too. Mason took a nice 3 hour nap, so while they were gone I got to relax and get some other things done. Everybody wins.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so cute!!! I love that they have things for kids to learn how to use tools at an early age!

Brianne said...

That is such a great idea! Crue would love that! You'll have to give me the details so I can send Sean and Crue away for a few hours.