Sunday, November 2, 2008

Do you ever feel like a Jungle Jim?

...WE SURE DO!!! Wherever we go the kids just follow. They are absolutely oblivious to the bubble rule. We can just sit there and they crawl all over us like a jungle jims. One day Porter decided it would be fun to jump on daddy's head. That was enough to crack us up, and then he insisted on "mommy, you jump on daddy's head". He kept insisting so alas I "jumped" on daddy's head. Don't worry no one got hurt...but kids don't try that at home :)

Hey this is fun!
Uh oh, what are you up to Mason?

Uh, didn't see that coming
Mason-"all I got to do is climb over this guy and I got it" Porter-"uh, that looks cool...why didn't I think of that?"
Porter-"hurry up, it's my turn"
One down, One to go

Really? over the face? Come on!

Whew. Mission complete...thanks dad

1 comment:

Alicia Phelps said...

I love Brent's face in the last one, after they finished crawling over his head.