Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voted & New Cousin/Niece

We Voted! Did you? What a great experience to be able to vote! I honestly wish I had done some more research on more of the issues but I feel I voted right on the most important ones. Grandma and Grandpa Calhoun were nice enough to offer to watch the boys so Brent and I could go and vote together. We got in trouble for taking a picture (we were well away from the building...not far enough I guess) But we moved away and they were okay with us taking it if we moved away.


And here is our NEW LITTLE COUSIN/NIECE



This is my "Oh my gosh, she's so TINY" face. In case you were wondering:)
She was only 5lbs 11ounces!! She was TINY!! I don't think I've ever held a baby that tiny before! She was a perfect little angel. I LOVE HER ALREADY!! We got to watch her and Layna while Launi voted. She, Layna, was so excited to be a big sister and and is also such a sweetie. She is ALWAYS smiling! Porter loves to play with her!

1 comment:

Justin and Camille said...

I really like you hair like that with the double ribbon. very CUTE!! and i am glad to see you actually making use of those clothes. you really are doing great on your blogs. GO KATHRYN