Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mason's 1st Haircut!!

Mason is now 11 months old! His birthday is November 30th. And he finally needed a haircut. It is such a cut little fuzz, but getting a little long. I don't ever really style it or put any product in it, because I love the fuzz. Now that it is shorter I should probably try something fun. He's such a handsome guy anything would look cute. He was just super cute when I cut his hair. I just stuck him in his high chair so I could buckle him in. Draped him with my big cape and went at it with clippers that were about the size of his head. He did so well, he was just really curious what I was doing, kept watching me and that big thing I was holding to his head. It was really vibrating too so I tried to be very gentle. He definitely got really itchy near the end so he was rewarded with a nice warm bath. I know this is a lot of pictures, I didn't narrow it down much. They were all just SO CUTE!! I love the faces he's making and that he's really eying the clippers!

What are you doing mommy? "Is that something to eat?"

Can't take my eye's off that thing?


"He he, that tickles...I think"

It's Crazy how different my two boys hair is. Porter's grew much faster (I had cut it 3 times by 11months) Porter's is somewhat curly and thicker, while Masons is board straight, fuzzy and thin. They are both cute though.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

haha I love Mason's faces!!! They are so funny. He was really curious about those clippers! It is amazing how different 2 brothers can be in just looks... but then you add personality and that is a whole other level. But I love them both!

Spencer and Amy said...

So cute! Hayden's first haircut was when he was 2 weeks because it was so long. Your boys are adorable! How old is your first? We are up in Provo. Spencer is in law school and we are really loving it. I'm glad you found my blog! It's so good to hear from you :)

Jacque said...

Oh my goodness :) That is the cutest thing ever - his face is priceless! You look adorable in these pics as well honey!

Steven and Mindy Raisor said...

You have some seriously adorable boys! So cute and so jealous. At this rate Jace will never need a hair cut =)