Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason

Today is our little Mason's first birthday!! Although we are celebrating it on Tuesday I wanted to wish him happy birthday and share with you 5 reasons why we are glad he is a part of our family on this earth!

1) Mason has always been so happy and smiles all the time! It's quite contagious, he has brought so much joy and laughs to us! It's so easy to get a smile or a laugh out of him.


2) He is energetic, playful and loves being with his brother. Between the two of them they are entertained for hours on end. He is Porter's best friend and We love that! It's so fun to watch him learn and grow!


3) Mason has been a great sleeper! He goes to sleep quickly with out crying giving us nights full of sleep, thankfully! Of course we love that!


4) He is a mommas boy yet loves his daddy. It's nice to feel so loved and needed. He warms up to just about anyone given a little time but will always come back to us.


5) He loves to cuddle! Who doesn't need a hug or several everyday? We all get our servings of love from Mason. When I put him to bed I give him a pacifier, put his blankey on my shoulder at which he immediately lays his head on it and pats my back, as I pat his, singing primary songs to him.



Click to play Mason Birthday
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

2 comments:

Jenelle said...

Happy Birthday Mason! I sure love you Mason Monster! I love how you love life an how you go after ecerything in full force. I loved to watch you crawl and now run because you do it in full force. I love watching you when you see the bunny you go after him faster than lightning, tackle him all to cuddle and love him, how cute! I love your cuddles and your smiles. I love that you choose to laugh instead of cry. I love you- Happy Birthday little guy!

Spencer and Amy said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't it crazy how fast that first year flies by? He is adorable :)