Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DC Trip





Brent and I were due for a trip, just the two of us. I had two airlines buddy passes from a client doing her hair a couple times. Southwest flies anywhere in the US, so we basically picked the farthest place we could go that would have lots of free fun stuff to do. What better place than Washington DC? We had a great time. We spent most of our time at "the mall" that had tons of museums and historical things to see. We went to the congress building, Abe Lincoln monument, Air and space museum, Arlington cemetery, Holocaust museum, Museum of natural museum, outside the white house, Washington monument, my cousin's house, plenty of yummy restaurants and even found a fun store where I got a great deal on some name brand clothes. What a trip. 5 days came and went too fast!

1 comment:

The Scotts said...

I loved it there too! Jealous, I wish me and Joe could have gone alone!