Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Errands...an adventure!




Just one example of what fun boys are on a daily basis! I find my "short" errand to the grocery store, the library, target becoming an adventure where ever it may be! It's not uncommon to turn around and see both boys one the floor with some kind of gun they've made out of a pen or a stick or anything really defending the ranks from enemies ahead. I may find them hiding from an attack between towels. As we walk out to the car they are sneaking carefully behind any cart, column or bench looking out for enemies that may be ahead. I can sit and watch them for minutes before they realize I'm even in their make believe world. If they aren't defending the universe they may just be playing Clark Kent for the afternoon before they turn into superman. I love these little boys! Life is an adventure with them and so much more fun!

No comments: